Natural Treatment To Get Rid of Baby Acne
Yes – Baby also has acne, it is strange but true! What you will do if your baby has tiny bumps? There are various natural remedies through which you can easily get rid of baby acne.
Baby acne is the tiny red or white bumps or pimples which is surrounded by reddish skin; it is normally develops on baby’s face or body. You can mostly find baby acne on face. Baby acne also known as infant acne and medically said to be neonatal acne. When your infant is hot or fussy, then it can become more pronounced and also when his skin is irritated by spit-up milk, saliva, or fabric that’s little rough.
Before knowing baby acne natural treatment, you should also be aware of the causes of baby acne.
What Causes Baby Acne?
- Maternal or Infant (Hormones)
- Imbalance of probiotics
- Medications and Viral illnesses
How Long Does Baby Acne Last?
Baby acne or infant acne is not harmful, and it is temporary. It can disappear within 2 to 3 months, and there is no need to worry at all. The assumption is that you should keep your baby’s skin clean and dry. You need to take care of your sweet baby to clear it before long.
Well – means you unfold both questions what causes baby acne and how long does baby acne last. Now, get ready to know about how to get rid of baby acne with the help of natural remedies as mentioned earlier that medications can cause baby acne. So, it is the best option to rely on natural baby acne treatment. Whenever you notice the baby acne on face or any part of the body you should follow these remedies to get effective results.
How to Get Rid of Baby Acne – The Best & Natural Baby Acne Treatment:
Get ready to know how to get rid of baby acne with the help of natural remedies:
Coconut oil is the best to treat baby acne as it absorbed into the skin and reached deeper layers. Coconut oil has antimicrobial properties which help to fight with infections.
It is safe and toxic free; it is a natural oil, and there is no possibility of side effect on the skin of your little one.
- Coconut oil
- Cotton Ball
- Baby Soap
- First, take mild unscented soap and wash your baby’s face
- Pat, the face of your baby until it becomes dry
- Take the cotton ball and pour the small amount of coconut oil on it
- Apply the cotton ball directly to the acne area; you should cover the entire area of acne with the light layer of oil
- Repeat the same process twice or thrice a day, until the acne fades
Breast milk is the best-proven remedy with lots of undeniable benefits. You cannot imagine that it can help babies in different ways. It is strange, but it can help to treat baby acne.
- Cotton ball
- An empty bowl
- Breast milk
- First, rinse the face of a baby with the milk soap and fresh water
- Take a small amount of breast milk into a clean and empty bowl
- Dip a cotton ball into the breast milk and apply this cotton ball directly to the affected area
- You should repeat the same process until you notice some improvement on baby acne
Being a mother, you should eat organic food because your diet is also responsible for your baby’s acne.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
You may hear before that apple cider vinegar is a favourite ingredient in almost all home remedies.
Apple cider vinegar is best to treat baby acne. ACV is a probiotic means it helps to kill the bacteria which cause acne.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Cotton ball
- Take equal proportion of apple cider vinegar and water, mix both very well
- Dip the cotton ball into the mixture and take out the access
- Apply the cotton ball directly on the acne prone area
- Wipe it and clean the face of a baby
- You should repeat the same process on a daily basis and get effective result
Yes – from above you come to know how to get rid of baby acne with the natural products. You should follow the above remedies and get instant result.